Things You Need to prepare:
- Draw graffiti alphabet you want to write on your canvas with a pencil. Do not take anything fancy or bubble letters, just write a letter in the canvas you leave a big gap between private letters.
- Use a marker to go to the pencil line. This will be your primary color. Your base color is the color on the inside of your letters. You can make this as small or as large as you want.
- Draw additional layers with your bookmarks to your graffiti alphabet letters are big and fat looking and has filled the space between one another. Trace the outside of the letter with your bookmarks until they are as fat as you want them.
- Use a darker color than your base color to the shade side of your letter. Very light to go to the edge of your letter that you've just completed about a bookmark wide around the letters so that when you draw a line in your letter will stand in contrast line more than it will on the basis of color.
- Draw a line on your graffiti alphabet letters. Use colors that contrast with the basic colors so that the outline will be more prominent and make your letter seem to jump off the wall.
- Select the direction of light sources. The most common would be either the left or right to graffiti letters. Once you know where you want your light source, take a color darker than your base color (you can use a mixture of colors that you used previously or using a darker color) and interesting shadows over your papers. Add shadows by placing the dark lines along the edge opposite from the light source you. So, if you use the right as the light source, you want to add additional lines on all the left edge of each letter. You can make shadows longer or shorter depending on how the three dimensions of the letter you want appears. Project completion will have such a big bubble letters with contrasting colors that reflect the urban graffiti found in most cities.